Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF HIRE & INFORMATION
The Trustees serve in a voluntary capacity, which enables hire charges for the village hall to be kept to a minimum. We therefore rely on the full co-operation of all users in respecting these conditions
1. Male, female and wheelchair accessible toilets are available on the ground floor. The male toilets are also accessible from the Ditton Football and Social Club.
2. The kitchens are available for hirers to use at no extra charge. Please ensure equipment and utensils are left clean and put away.
3. There is no telephone at the hall. Hirers are advised to bring their own mobile phones.
4. There are basic first aid kits in each kitchen. However, hirers are advised to bring their own. Accident books are in both kitchens for recording incidents.
5. All areas of the village hall are linked by a common fire alarm system. All hirers should familiarise themselves with the fire instructions located alongside each alar point and in the main entrance.
6. Parking spaces are clearly marked in the car park. Double parking is not permitted. Please leave bicycles in the racks provided at the rear of the car park.
7. No alcohol whatsoever may be consumed in the hall.
8. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in the hall and the law holds users responsible for compliance.
9. Children must be under adult control at all times and for reasons of safety are not allowed outside the building unless accompanied by an adult.
10. Please be mindful that people may be using other parts of the hall and respect their privacy.
11. Damage and/or breakages must be reported to the Bookings Manager. A repair and replacement charge may be levied.
12. Any radiators turned off during the hire must be turned back on when leaving. Certain clearly marked radiators must not be turned off under any circumstances as they are master radiators for the whole system.
13. Any windows opened must be closed on leaving.
14. Please return tables and chairs to their storage positions. Please do not drag furniture across the floors.
15. There are basic cleaning kits in each kitchen for the use of hirers. Please ensure the floors are clean and that tables are wiped down.
16. Hirers must remove their own rubbish at the end of their hire, ensuring that all food has been removed.
17. Hirers must ensure the building is locked and secure at the end of the hire, as demonstrated by the Bookings Manager.
18. The Bookings Manager can be contacted on 07804 057 589.